Storm Damage Inspections
Most homeowners in Atlanta are educated on storm damage when a roofer knocks on their door, offers a "free" storm damage inspection, and happens to find significant enough damage to file an insurance claim. Although this is a common occurrence, allowing a random person on your roof for an inspection is not a good idea. The likelihood that the roofer offers a trustworthy opinion is low, and the likelihood that the roofer creates damage on your roof is high when compared to contacting a trusted local roofing company. Additionally, door knocking/storm chasing roofers often cut as many corners as possible during construction to increase their margins in lieu of installing a quality roofing system. When the warranties start coming up is when the storm chasers are long-gone. The easy way to prevent this scenario is by contacting Bird's Eye Roofing if you suspect storm damage, or have door-knocking roofing companies telling you your home has damage caused by a recent storm.
Who We Are
- Experienced insurance claim team
- Provide objective advice to our customers
- Support several local insurance agencies as their trusted roofer
- Trained in-house crews to perform quality work
Who We Are Not
- We do not push insurance claims on our customers
- We do not door knock or use contingency contracts
- We do not perform shoddy workmanship
- We do not "ghost" our customers if there is a warranty item
Calvin Cook - Head of Roof Replacements
Calvin Cook is the head of Bird's Eye roof replacement division. His responsibilities are training and management of our residential sales team, products offered, and solutions provided. Calvin's experience is second to none in Atlanta and will impress any homeowner in need of roof replacement.
- 15 years of roofing experience
- Expert in shingle products, colors, and installation
- Works closely with repair department to ensure quality roof replacement
- Oversees entire replacement division
- Specialty product experience including synthetic slate, cedar, concrete tile, metal, and more
Storm Damage Services
Free Storm Damage Inspection
Hail Damage Inspection
Wind Damage Inspection
Bird's Eye Roofing is happy to share our 2022 roof insurance claim guide! This guide outlines some helpful hints for homeowners navigating the insurance claim process, including;
- The equation for evaluating legitimate damage
- The equation for evaluating filing a claim
- What happens if a claim is denied?
- Will filing an insurance claim raise your rates?
- The best (and worst) insurance companies to deal with
- And more!
- John's Creek
- Sandy Springs
- Virginia Highlands