Bird’s Eye Roofing Company operates in Metro Atlanta serving residential and commercial customers. Our goal is to have customers for life based on strong customer service, quality workmanship, and a comprehensive service offering.
Calvin Cook, co-founder and owner, has nearly 15 years roofing experience in Atlanta. He is a life-long resident of the Canton area, and has worked for several Atlanta roofing companies. Based on his experience, roofing companies in Atlanta were moving to more of a door knocking / storm chasing model, and he did not feel customers were the ones benefiting from this shift. His network in the Atlanta roofing industry allowed him to put together an experienced team that could fully service customers with quality roof repairs, roof replacements, commercial roofing, and insurance claims. Bird’s Eye Roofing Company keeps the customer needs at front and center, and can suggest the best path forward for each individual situation. Calvin lives in Woodstock with his wife and two boys.
Brandon Marsh, co-founder and owner, has a background in corporate finance. A life-long resident of Atlanta, Brandon had an interest in forming a local services business. Roofing offered complex measurements, material orders, and large commercial proposals with complex variables. Brandon and Calvin work together to ensure customers receive the right roofing suggestions and comprehensive proposals in a timely manner. Brandon lives in Roswell with his wife and three boys.
The structure of Bird’s Eye Roofing Company supports a customer first approach. On the residential front, customers often do not know who to reach out to nor what to expect. Below are our line of services and how we are different:
- Always use high quality manufacturers
- We do not cut corners with cheap materials
- Always install to highest level of manufacturer guidelines for maximum warranty and quality
- Do not push insurance claims
- Not a high volume, low price company. We manage each and every job to last.
- Permanent solutions – not temporary fixes
- Experienced personnel can identify source of leaks with precision. This can avoid multiple repair attempts, as well as minimize the repairs necessary in certain cases.
- Offer lifetime warranty on qualifying repairs
- Since we are a full service roofing company, we only suggest claims when it makes sense.
- HAAG trained inspectors identify true damage – no blistering or uncovered damage
- No contingency contracts for our customers - we operate on trust
- In-house software contains all insurance pricing and line items to more easily work with insurance companies
- Responsive with commercial clients to best solve tenant and building issues
- Reliable to solve issues in a timely manner
- Focus on quality prevents multiple issues and long-lasting results
- Experienced team can delivery a myriad of commercial roofing services
Calvin has been roofing in Atlanta for over ten years. His experience ranges from performing small residential repairs, to overseeing large commercial projects. This diverse experience allows Calvin to help almost every customer that has roofing needs. Although it’s impossible to have seen it all in roofing, Calvin has seen a lot.
Calvin has also seen the roofing industry evolve in Atlanta as the city has grown. There have been building booms, busts, record rains, and droughts. Calvin has worked during large hail storm events, tornados, and long periods without storms. Calvin has seen companies come and go, and what makes them successful. Keeping the customer first and offering a full range of services makes customers for life.
Calvin lives in Woodstock with his wife and two boys. He attends Woodstock Baptist Church and sponsors many local events and sports teams. Calvin enjoys golf and spending time with family when he’s not on a roof in Atlanta.
Diverse Portfolio of Experience
- Marietta Welcome Center (Government/Slate)
- Gates at McGuinnes Ferry (Office Complex/Asphalt)
- Jonesboro Nursing and Rehab Center (Healthcare/Modified Bitument)
- Governors Park (Multifamily/Asphalt)
- Clairmont Presbyterian (Church/Asphalt)
- Douglasville Nursing and Rehab Center (Healthcare/TPO)
- Lake City Nursing and Rehab (Healthcare/Modified Bitumen)
- Clifton Heights (Multifamily/Concrete Tile)
Head of Operations
Brandon is a lifelong resident of Atlanta and comes from a corporate finance background. His love of being outside and working locally brought him to the roofing industry. Calvin and Brandon teamed up to take roofing experience with operational experience to produce a great roofing company. Brandon oversees the operations of the company, including estimating, production, invoicing, legal, insurance, and other necessary components.
When Brandon is not working, he is spending time with his wife and three boys in Roswell. He loves watching his kids play sports, and loves watching sports (Braves & UGA) with his kids. He also enjoys fishing and being outside as often as possible.
Head of Repairs
Greg is a lifelong resident of Atlanta, and oversees all repairs at Bird’s Eye Roofing Company. Greg spent many years in the construction industry, including with glass companies, restoration, home renovations, siding, roofing, and other trades which provided him with an even more comprehensive view of how homes work (and leak). For the last twenty years, Greg worked for large roofing companies in Atlanta as a roofer, and eventually a repairman. He was in charge of warranty calls on roofs his companies had installed, and had to minimize the repairs and stop the water entry. This experience makes Greg an invaluable roof repair specialist as he can find the most complex water entry in almost any situation.
Greg lives in Canton with his wife and four children. He plays men’s softball, and enjoys watching his kids at the ball-field every weekend. Greg is an avid Atlanta sports fan and follows the Braves, UGA fan, and the Falcons. Although he’s wanted to give up on the Falcons on many occasions, he’s not there quite yet.